2 can(s)pillsbury crescent rolls
2-8oz. boxcream cheese, softened
1 stickbutter, melted
1/4 csugar cinnamon mixture
How to Make Easy Cheesecake
- Beat 2 boxes of cream cheese,sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Open 1 can of crescent rolls and arrange them on the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Pinching seams together.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over top of crescent rolls.
- Open 2nd can of crescent rolls and carefully arrange them over top of cream cheese mixture. Pinching seams together. This can be a little challenging.
- Melt 1 stick of butter and evenly distribute over the top. Then sprinkle evenly with sugar cinnamon mixture. I usually use 1/4 cup sugar and 3-4 tbsp. of cinnamon. I like cinnamon:)
- Bake at 350' for 25-30 mins. Cool and cut into squares.
Can be served warm or cold. Enjoy!!!