★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 large
- graham cracker pie crust
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz cream cheese, reg or low fat. soften
- 2 large
- eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- almond extract, vanilla extract, lemon, any flavor you like
How to Make Easy Cheesecake
- 1Beat crm cheese & sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, add flavoring.
- 2Put tin foil around the edges of the pie crust to prevent burning
- 3Bake @ 350* for 45 minutes. Let cool in turned off oven to help prevent cracking.
Cool in frig for 2 hours before serving