EASY CARROT CAKE
1(18.5 oz) box carrot cake mix
1/2 cliquid (reserved pineapple juice plus enough water to make 1/2 cup)
1/3 ccanola oil
2 cfinely shredded carrots
1 smallcan crushed pineapple, drained (reserve the juice)
1/2 cchopped pecans or walnuts
1 can(s)(16-oz.size)ready made cream cheese frosting
How to Make EASY CARROT CAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine the cake mix, liquid, oil and eggs; beat 2 minutes at medium speed with an electric mixer.
- Fold in carrots, pineapple, raisins, and pecans.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 9 x 13 cake pan. (You can use the non-stick cooking spray with flour here.)
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick stuck in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool the cake in the pan for 25 minutes; turn the cake out onto a wire rack and let it cool completely.
- Place the cake on your desired serving platter and spread the icing evenly to cover the cake.