Easy Caramel Apple Cake
- 1 pkg
- yellow cake mix (i used pillsbury moist supreme classic yellow)
- 3 large
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 c
- 2 tsp
- apple pie spice (i made my own, and will post my recipe for that as well)
- 2 c
- chopped apples (i used 4 medium sized paula red)
- 1 can(s)
- caramel frosting ( i used frosting creations)
How to Make Easy Caramel Apple Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a 13x9 pan with cooking spray. You may also grease and flour the pan if you would like to remove the cake from the pan before frosting.
- 6Pour batter into prepared pan, tap pan firmly on counter to remove any air bubbles.
- 7Bake at 350 for 34 to 38 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool pan on a wire rack.