Easy Black Forest Dessert
Be sure to let this cool to set up after baking.
I also tried it with a brownie mix, and it was pretty good!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgChocolate cake mix (your favorite flavor)
1 can(s)cherry pie filling
1 can(s)cherries with juice (do not drain)
2 stickbutter, cold
1/4 cslivered almonds
How to Make Easy Black Forest Dessert
- Spray 13 x 9 inch pan with Pam. Preheat oven at 350 degrees (325 for glass pan).
- Empty can of fruit and can of fruit pie filling into cake pan. Stir to combine.
- Shake cake mix over fruit, being sure it is all covered.
- Cut up 2 sticks of cold butter over the cake mix. Sprinkle nuts over all.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour.