Easy Beautiful Strawberry Trifle
How to Make Easy Beautiful Strawberry Trifle
- 1Pour milk into large bowl, add dry pudding mix, beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 2Fold in whipped topping.
- 3Set aside two strawberries whole, slice 3 cups of strawberries and mix with the sugar, set aside.
- 4Begin layering...in a glass trifle bowl, first add 1/2 the pudding mixture, next layer all the cubed pound cake, next layer 3/4 of the strawberry mixture, next layer is the remaining pudding mixture, place the remaining 1/4 sliced strawberries around the edges of the trifle, add in the center of the dessert a dollop of whipped topping arrange the two whole strawberries on top of the cool whip
- 5Melt the choc chips in the microwave drizzle the melted chocolate over the top the trifle.
REFRIGERATE until ready to serve. Be prepared to wow your guests!