Easy Banana Split Cake
It is so easy and so good!
A banana Split of any kind will always bring out the kid in all of us....if you don't believe me try this one.....I promise you, you will be smacking your lips for more!
My family sure does!
2 cgraham cracker crumbs
1 lbof powdered sugar
2 stickoleo, softened
1 largecan of crushed pineapple, drained
1 largecontainer non-dairy whipped topping
1 cchopped nuts
1 cchopped maraschino cherries
How to Make Easy Banana Split Cake
- Melt 1 stick of oleo in 9x13 inch pan.
- Add cracker crumbs.
- Mix and pat over bottom of pan.
- Mix sugar, eggs, and 2 sticks of oleo. Beat 15 minutes.
- Pour over crust.
- Slice bananas and arrange on top of filling.
- Top with pineapple.
- Spread non-dairy whipped topping on top of pineapple.
- Sprinkle with nuts and cherries.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Enjoy this yummy treat!