Easy Banana Split Cake
1 can(s)(20 oz) crushed pinapple, undrained
2 or 3bananas, diced
1small box jello instant vanilla pudding
1 cwhipped topping, thawed
1 pkg(10 oz) round angel food cake
1 ptstrawberries, diced (save a few whole ones for garnish on the top of the cake)
1 ptstrawberry glaze
How to Make Easy Banana Split Cake
- In a medium bowl, mix the pineapple, with juice, diced bananas and the dry puddng mix.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping.
- In a separate bowl, mix the diced strawberries and the strawberry glaze. Stir well to combine.
- Cut the cake horizontally into three layers.
- Place the bottom layer, cut side up, on your serving plate. Top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture Spoon some of the strawberry mixture on top of the pudding mixture.
- Cover with the middle cake layer and and the pudding mixture then the strawberry mixture.
- Place the top layer on the top and spread remaining pudding mixture and then the strawberry mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- Just before serving, place the remaining strawberries on the top of the cake for garnish.
- Store any remaining cake in the refrigerator.