Easy Banana Split Cake
- 1 can(s)
- (20 oz) crushed pinapple, undrained
- 2 or 3
- bananas, diced
- small box jello instant vanilla pudding
- 1 c
- whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pkg
- (10 oz) round angel food cake
- 1 pt
- strawberries, diced (save a few whole ones for garnish on the top of the cake)
- 1 pt
- strawberry glaze
How to Make Easy Banana Split Cake
- 1In a medium bowl, mix the pineapple, with juice, diced bananas and the dry puddng mix.
- 2Gently fold in the whipped topping.
- 3In a separate bowl, mix the diced strawberries and the strawberry glaze. Stir well to combine.
- 4Cut the cake horizontally into three layers.
- 5Place the bottom layer, cut side up, on your serving plate. Top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture Spoon some of the strawberry mixture on top of the pudding mixture.
- 6Cover with the middle cake layer and and the pudding mixture then the strawberry mixture.
- 7Place the top layer on the top and spread remaining pudding mixture and then the strawberry mixture.
- 8Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- 9Just before serving, place the remaining strawberries on the top of the cake for garnish.
- 10Store any remaining cake in the refrigerator.