Easy Apple Kuchen
How to Make Easy Apple Kuchen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, cut the butter into the dry cake mix until crumbly.
- Mix in pecans.
- Press the mixture lightly into an ungreased 9 x 13 inch baking dish building up a slight edge.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Take the pan out of the oven and carefully arrange apple slices on the warm crust.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and 1/4 tsp. salt. Sprinkle this over the apples.
- Blend sour cream, egg and 1/4 tsp. salt together.
- Drizzle over the apples then spread lightly with a spoon to cover.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Do not over bake.
- You can serve this warm but I prefer to let it stand for 2 hours so the topping isn't so runny.