Easy Apple Kuchen
How to Make Easy Apple Kuchen
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a bowl, cut the butter into the dry cake mix until crumbly.
- 3Mix in pecans.
- 4Press the mixture lightly into an ungreased 9 x 13 inch baking dish building up a slight edge.
- 5Bake 10 minutes.
- 6Take the pan out of the oven and carefully arrange apple slices on the warm crust.
- 7Mix sugar, cinnamon and 1/4 tsp. salt. Sprinkle this over the apples.
- 8Blend sour cream, egg and 1/4 tsp. salt together.
- 9Drizzle over the apples then spread lightly with a spoon to cover.
- 10Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Do not over bake.
- 11You can serve this warm but I prefer to let it stand for 2 hours so the topping isn't so runny.