Easter Lamb Cake
- 1 box
- cake flavor of your choice
- chocolate cake mix sticks to the mold
- ingredients on box to make the cake
- recipe for buttercreme
- save 1 cup to make different colored frostings for flowers and leaves
How to Make Easter Lamb Cake
- 1READ ALL DIECTIONS BEFORE STARTING THIS CAKE, VERY IMPORTANT.
- 2Follow directions on box to make cake batter. You can make the recipe a bit stiffer by cutting back on a portion of the water called for, say by 1/4 cup.
- 3Grease and flour your cake mold making sure to get into every crack and crevice.
- 4Fill mold to top for the front of the cake, do not fill the back side of the mold. Place back of mold on front and place on a cookie sheet. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Remove mold from oven, wait 10 minutes and remove back of body mold. Stand the cake up and gentle remove to front of the body, have clean towels rolled up and ready to support the head of the cake, while placing a rolled up towel in back of the cake to support the that part too.