- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tsps . baking powder.
- 1 tsp. kosher salt.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups milk.
- 24 small chocolate eggs/foil removed.(unwrapped)
How to Make Easter Cupcakes
- 1PREHEAT OVEN:350 degrees
- 2Place 24 paper cupcake liners in muffin pans
- 3Sift together:flour,baking powder,salt.Set aside.
- 4in a large bowl,cream together the butter,brown sugar,and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- 5Beat in eggs ,one at a time,stir in vanilla
- 6beat in the flour mixture alternately with the milk,mixing just until incorporated.
- 7Pour into cups till 1/3 full.
- 8place one chocolate egg into each cup,in center.
Top with more batter until cups are 2/3 full.
- 9BAKE in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden,and spring back when you touch tops.
- 10~Frost with any frosting,add food colors to make icing different colors.top with some spring colored
sprinkles or colored sugar.~