·2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
·2 1/2 tsps . baking powder.
·1 tsp. kosher salt.
·1 cup brown sugar
·3/4 cup white sugar
·2 large eggs
·1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
·1 1/4 cups milk.
·24 small chocolate eggs/foil removed.(unwrapped)
How to Make Easter Cupcakes
- PREHEAT OVEN:350 degrees
- Place 24 paper cupcake liners in muffin pans
- Sift together:flour,baking powder,salt.Set aside.
- in a large bowl,cream together the butter,brown sugar,and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs ,one at a time,stir in vanilla
- beat in the flour mixture alternately with the milk,mixing just until incorporated.
- Pour into cups till 1/3 full.
- place one chocolate egg into each cup,in center.
Top with more batter until cups are 2/3 full.
- BAKE in preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden,and spring back when you touch tops.
- ~Frost with any frosting,add food colors to make icing different colors.top with some spring colored
sprinkles or colored sugar.~