How to Make Easter Cake
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- grease and flour baking pan, or use cooking spray
- cream butter, sugar and corn syrup in large bowl. add eggs and beat until light and fluffy. about 1 minute.
- sift dry ingredients together. add oil to milk and add to batter alternately with dry ingredients, beating after each addition until all is used.
- pour into prepared pan (s) . bake 20-30 minutes.
when cool frost with 7 minute frosting. sprinkle with tinted coconut and some jelly beans.