Easter Cake Pops
I used a yellow cake mix and vanilla frosting, but you could use any combination that sounds appealing.
*tip: use the smaller sucker sticks, as the longer ones make them top heavy
How to Make Easter Cake Pops
- 1Bake a cake mix in a 13 x 9 inch pan, according to package directions.
- 2After cake has cooled, smash the cake with a fork. Mix in 1 can of frosting.
- 3Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove from fridge and form into balls.
- 5In a double boiler melt a 1/2 cup of candy melts. Dip the tip of the sucker stick into the white chocolate then insert stick into each ball.
- 6Then refrigerate again for another 15 minutes.
- 7While cake pops are in the fridge melt the remaining candy melts
- 8Remove cake pops from fridge. Dip the cake part into the melted chocolate.
- 9Sprinkle with Easter sprinkles
- 10After the cake ball is covered insert the stick into a styrofoam block to allow the chocolate coating to harden.