Easiest No Bake Cheesecake
- graham cracker pie crust
- 8 oz. pkg. softened cream cheese
- 1 tsp
- tsp vanilla
- regular can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c
- lemon juice (fresh or realemon)
- 15 oz
- can your favorite pie filling (cherry, strawberry, blueberry, etc..)
How to Make Easiest No Bake Cheesecake
- 1You can use a regular graham crust pie or spread evenly the graham crust crumbs into 6 medium size muffin tins
Beat cream cheese in mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add sweetened condensed milk; blend thoroughly.
Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Turn into the pie crust.
Refrigerate 2-3 hours or until firm; do not freeze.
Top with chilled pie filling before serving.