- store bought pound cakes either from bakery or frozen section
- 2 qt
- ice cream-any favorite flavors
- 1 pkg
- oreo cookies or chocolate wafers-crushed
- 1 jar(s)
- chocolate fudge topping
- 2 pkg
- cool whip topping-reserve what is not used for serving
How to Make Easiest Ice Cream Cake Ever!
- 1Set ice Cream out to soften at least a half hour.
Line two loaf pans with saran wrap or wax paper.
Slice each pound cake into two long halves.
- 2Lay one half pound cake in bottom of each pan.
Carefully spread fudge layer and top with crumbled cookies.
Alternate two different layers of ice cream on top of cookie & fudge layer.
- 3Top with remaining pound cake halves and then top each loaf with cool whip.
- 4Wrap with saran or wax paper and freeze until set. At least an hour.
Slice and serve! Top with remaining cool whip, cherries, sliced bananas, sprinkles-get creative!