Easiest Carrot Cake
i added a few touches of my own.
every one said it was the best they had ever eaten. reduces the calories just a tad.
- 1 box
- dunkin hines carrot cake mix
- 1 c
- dried cherries
- 1 c
- roughly chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c
- more raisnes
- ingredients called for in cake mix.
How to Make Easiest Carrot Cake
- 1put water in each bowl of cherries, carrot raisen mix from cake mix and the extra raisens. microwave to soften and let cool. Chop Walnuts
- 2Make cake as directed on the box. Add the above ingredients. Pour into two 8 inch round or two 9 inch round pans and cook according to directions on box.
- 3Take one can of pre made cream cheese icing and add to it 8 oz. of low fat cream cheese and whip on high speed until creamy. Add the zest of one orange and a tad of orange flavoring. put in freezer too cool.
- 4when layers are cooled completly frost with the cream cheese icing. the cherrys and the orange zest give this cake a wonderful difference in flavor.