How to Make Earthquake Cake
- 1Sprinkle coconut, pecans and chocolate chips on the bottom of a greased 9x12" pan.
- 2Follow the directions on the cake mix.
- 3Pour over the ingredients in the pan
- 4Melt the cream cheese and butter.
- 5Add the powdered sugar and mix well. Pour over the cake mix and spread. Leave it a little thin on the edges
- 6NOTE: This is thick and hard to spread so try pour it over a large area of the cake mix to help cover the mix. Try dropping it by tablespoons full on the the cake then spread.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes