Duxfarm Cinnamon -citrus coffee cake
- 1-18oz lemon cake mix
- 1 box white chocolate instant pudding
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or your favorite nuts
How to Make Duxfarm Cinnamon -citrus coffee cake
- 1Mix brown sugar ,cinnamon & nutmeg & nuts together in a small bowl set aside.
- 2In a large bowl put cake mix,puddings ,eggs,water & oil . Beat at medium speed about 1 minute or til well mixed.
- 3Pour half of mix in a greased 9x13 pan add half the nut-sugar mix .put rest of batter over that. Then add the rest of the nut- sugar nix on top.
- 4Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.. Reduce heat to 525 & bake 35-40 minutes longer.
- 5Feel free to change puddings, cake mix ect. I did. BUT this is really yummy