Dusted Cream Cookies
Have fun with this one; if you're adventurous, try experimenting with add-on ingredients.
TRY THIS VARIATION:
German Chocolate Puff Cookies
1) Substitute 4oz of Marshmallow Cream for 1/2 of the Cool Whip®
2) Add 1/2 cup coconut to the mixture.
3) Follow remaining directions
How to Make Dusted Cream Cookies
- Empty dry cake mix into a large bowl
- Fold Cool Whip® into dry cake mix to combine.
- Add egg to mixture and gently combine all ingredients.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough into powdered sugar and roll to cover.
- Place dough balls on parchment-lined cookie sheet, spaced about 1" apart.
- Bake at 350°F for about 12 minutes.
- Take out of oven and let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
Cool completely before serving.
- TRY THIS VARIATION: German Chocolate Puff Cookies
***Substitute 4oz of Marshmallow Cream for 1/2 of the Cool Whip®
***Add 1/2 cup coconut to the mixture.
Follow remaining directions.