Dump Cake Surprise
I bake this Dump Cake Surprise because I add two ingredients I have yet to hear anyone else to add. Teachers in the school system enjoy this treat and always ask for it on special occasions!
- 1 box
- butter pecan cake mix ~ the surprise taste!
- 1 can(s)
- blueberry pie filling
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapples
- 1 stick
- butter (preferably) or margarine
- 1 tsp
- almond extract ~ the surprise taste!
How to Make Dump Cake Surprise
- 1In a medium sized bowl, mix your 2 cans of fruits and almond extract together. ** Do NOT drain that juice!
- 2In an UN-greased 9 x 13 pan, pour the fruit mix. Then, using all of the "dry" butter pecan cake mix, cover the fruit mix. Take the stick of butter and cut into as many slices as you can, and place all over the top of the dry cake mix. The more space you cover, the more even the butter will melt over your cake. Add another 1/2 stick of butter if you dare!
- 3Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes on 350 degrees. ** depending on your oven type ** The top of the cake should be golden brown with crust-like feature. Bake according to your taste with cake color.