- 1 can(s)
- (#2) crushed pineapple (20 oz.)
- 1 lb
- can cherry pie filling
- 1 box
- yellow or white cake mix ( i use a yellow mix)
- 1 c
- pecans. (halves or chopped - i use halves)
- 2 stick
- butter or margarine (sliced)
How to Make DUMP CAKE
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a bunt cake pan. Put pineapple in bottom of pan. Cover with Cherry pie filling, then pour dry cake mix over pie filling. Sprinkle nuts over cake mix. Cut butter equally and arrange over the top.
- 2Bake for 1 hour. Dish cake out with a spoon and serve warm. May top with whipped cream (cool whip) optional.
- 3This cake is more like a cobbler.