- 1 large can(s)
- fruit pie filling, any will work, i use cherry
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 1 stick
- margarine or butter
How to Make Dump Cake
- 1In a 13x9 in cake pan, spread your pie filling evenly over the bottom.
- 2Spread crushed pineapple over the pie filling.
- 3Dump dry cake mix over the pineapple. Make sure it is pretty evenly distributed.
- 4Melt your butter/margarine.
- 5Drizzle evenly over the cake mix. Try not to leave any of the mix untouched.
- 6Bake in a preheated 375* oven for 45min to an hour til the top of the cake is golden brown.
- 7Serve warm, in bowls, with vanilla ice cream. Or eat it cold. Really, no matter how you eat it, it is delicious.
- 8*NOTE* I have used a small can of cherry pie filling, and a partial can of peaches. It turned out just as delicious as using a large can of pie filling.