★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 large can(s)fruit pie filling, any will work, i use cherry
1 can(s)crushed pineapple
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 stickmargarine or butter
How to Make Dump Cake
- In a 13x9 in cake pan, spread your pie filling evenly over the bottom.
- Spread crushed pineapple over the pie filling.
- Dump dry cake mix over the pineapple. Make sure it is pretty evenly distributed.
- Melt your butter/margarine.
- Drizzle evenly over the cake mix. Try not to leave any of the mix untouched.
- Bake in a preheated 375* oven for 45min to an hour til the top of the cake is golden brown.
- Serve warm, in bowls, with vanilla ice cream. Or eat it cold. Really, no matter how you eat it, it is delicious.
- *NOTE* I have used a small can of cherry pie filling, and a partial can of peaches. It turned out just as delicious as using a large can of pie filling.