★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 can(s)cherry pie filling (i use sugar free)
1 can(s)pineapple, crushed with juice
1 can(s)large can of mandarin oranges, drained
1-1 1/2 ccoconut
1/2 cbutter cut into small pieces
1/4 can(s)butter, melted
How to Make Dump Cake
- Spray 9x13 pan with Pam.
- Spread cherry pie filling on bottom of pan.
- Spread crushed pineapple and juice on top of cherries but do not mix together.
- Drain lg can of mandarin oranges and place on top of crushed pineapple but do not mix together.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over all but do not mix together.
- Dot with chunks of butter over all dry cake mix. Do not mix together.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup melted butter. Do not mix together.
- Put coconut or nuts or both on top of all but do not mix together. I use just coconut because my daughter doesn't like nuts but I think it would be good.
- Bake at 350* for 50-60 minutes. Is excellent served with ice cream or plain.