How to Make Dump Cake
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees
Spray a 9"x13" cake pan well with nonstick spray
- 2put walnuts and coconut in bottom of pan. then spread prepared cake mix over the top of coconut and walnuts.
- 3mix butter, cream cheese and confectionery sugar till smooth
- 4pour over cake mix and bake for 35 to 40 minutes. cake will bake over cream cheese mixture and make it almost a filling.
- 5you can dress this up a little with a sprinkle of powered sugar on top.
- 6Make sure to list ingredient for this especially if you are taking this for a dish to pass as some people may be allergic to nuts