★★★★★ 1 vote5
- yellow cake mix + water, oil and eggs as listed for cake
- 2 pkg
- orange jello (small)
- 1 pkg
- vanilla instant pudding (small)
- 1 c
- 2 tsp
- 16 oz
- cool whip
How to Make Dreamsicle Cake
- 1Bake the cake as directed in a 9x13-inch pan. Let the cake cool completely.
- 2Poke holes in cooled cake. Mix 1 package orange gelatin with 1 cup boiling water and 1 cup cold water. Pour over cake. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 3Mix pudding mix with cold milk, the other package of orange gelatin and vanilla. Beat by hand with a whisk until thickened. Fold in the whipped topping. Frost the cake with the pudding mixture.