Double Stuffed Cake
- 1 box
- duncan hines white cake mix (plus egg whites, oil, water)
- 1 large
- box jello cookies and cream instant pudding mix
- 2 c
- tub of cool whip (i used a small container)
- 2 c
- broken up double stuff oreo cookies
How to Make Double Stuffed Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Mix up your white cake mix, following the directons on the box and pour mix into a 13x9 baking dish. Bake 30 minutes or until cake is done in center.
- 2Remove and let the cake cool. While waiting, mix up your cookies and cream pudding with the milk and blend well. Let pudding stand 5 minutes to thicken.
- 3pour and spread pudding over white cake mix. Take the cool whip and use it like frosting, then sprinkle cookies on top. Refrigerate 2 hours.