Double Stacked Upside Down Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxyellow cake mix...prepared as box directions
1 largecan of pineapples in juice
1 clight brown sugar
·cooking spray for pans
How to Make Double Stacked Upside Down Cake
- Prepare yellow cake mix batter as directed in box...using the pineapple juice from the can instead of water.
- spray 2 round cake pans with the oil...and sprinkle evenly the bottoms with the light brown sugar.
- add to the batter the pineapples... chunks or crushed...mix and pour evenly to each cake pan...
- bake at 350 degrees about 20 mins...or until brown and done....(using a toothpick, if it comes out clean...it's done)
- Let cool on counter...and gently release from pan and turn over to a plating dish...in between cakes add vanilla pudding or whipped cream....yum enjoy