Double Stacked Upside Down Cake
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix...prepared as box directions
- 1 large
- can of pineapples in juice
- 1 c
- light brown sugar
- cooking spray for pans
How to Make Double Stacked Upside Down Cake
- 1Prepare yellow cake mix batter as directed in box...using the pineapple juice from the can instead of water.
- 2spray 2 round cake pans with the oil...and sprinkle evenly the bottoms with the light brown sugar.
- 3add to the batter the pineapples... chunks or crushed...mix and pour evenly to each cake pan...
- 4bake at 350 degrees about 20 mins...or until brown and done....(using a toothpick, if it comes out clean...it's done)
- 5Let cool on counter...and gently release from pan and turn over to a plating dish...in between cakes add vanilla pudding or whipped cream....yum enjoy