Double Chocolate Cheesecake
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This cake reminds me of a Black Forest cake, but with a whole lot of extra creaminess and creativity thrown in! The Test Kitchen
1cake mix, chocolate
1/3 cvegetable oil
1 can(s)cherry pie filling
8 ozcream cheese
2 ozwhite chocolate chips
2 tspcorn syrup, light
·marchino cherries, optional
How to Make Double Chocolate Cheesecake
- Beat 3 eggs with mixer. Add dry cake mix, then add the oil, mix well with mixer. Add the cherry pie filling stir until well blended. Keep back 1 cup of batter. Pour rest of batter into a bundt pan. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing well. Blend in the 2 eggs, one at a time, until well blended .
- Pour over batter in pan. Spoon reserved batter over cream cheese. Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Combine butter, white chocolate chips, and corn syrup in a double boiler. Cook over low heat until chocolate is melted. Drizzle over cooled cake.
- For looks, you can add a few maraschino cherries on top.