★★★★★ 1 vote5
5 ozsemisweet chocolate, melted
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 tspvanilla extract
1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 tspbaking powder
2 ozwhite chocolate, cut in 1/2 pieces
1/2 cchopped pecans
1 ozwhite chocolate, melted
1 ozsemisweet chocolate, melted
How to Make Double Chocolate Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter an 8 or 9 inch square baking pan.
- Line pan with with parchment paper or waxed paper.
- Combine melted chocolate with melted butter.
- With a whisk, beat eggs with sugar and vanilla. Beat in chocolate mixture.
- Stir flour with baking powder and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into chocolate mixture and stir in white chocolate and pecans.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake 30 minutes. (Brownies may appear to be underbaked but will set when chilled).
- Cool, and do not worry if sides are slightly higher than middle.
- Just press sides down as brownies cool and drizzle melted white and dark chocolate in a zigzag pattern on top uncut brownies.
- Allow to rest at room temperature 1/2 hour and cut into squares.