How to Make Double Chocolate Brownies
- 1preheat oven to (350* )
- 2coat an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3in a large bowl,combine all the ingredients (except the fudge sauce ) mix well,then spread half the batter in the baking dish,top with the hot fudge sauce,then spread the remaining batter over the sauce.
- 4bake for 25-30 minutes,or until a toothpick inseted in the center comes out clean.
- 5cool completely,then cut into squares and serve.
- 6exchanges;1 carbohydrate
calories from fat 30
total fat 3g
saturated fat 2g
dietary fiber 1 g