- 1 stick
- 2 c
- semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 1/2 c
- graham crackers, crushed
- 1 1/3 c
- coconut, flaked
- 14 oz
- sweetened condensed milk, can
How to Make Dolly Madisons Bars
- 1preheat oven to 350. place butter in a 9x13 pan and place in the oven until melted. sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs evenly over the butter and press down with a fork to form a crust.
- 2add chocolate chips over the crust and top with coconut. pour condensed milk over the entire mixture to cover coconut completely.
- 3bake for 25-39 minutes or until golden brown. cool completely and then cut into squares.