2 pkgcream cheese (8 oz each)
2 cpowdered sugar
4 pkgfrench vanilla instant pudding (3 oz each)
7 ccold milk
2 pkgcool whip (12 oz each)
2 pkgchocolate oreos (with white filling)
How to Make Dirt Cake
- At room temperature mix the cream cheese, margarine, powdered sugar together.
- In a separate bowl, beat until thickened, pudding and milk.
- Then fold in Cool Whip and mix with cream cheese mixture.
- Crush the Oreos using a food processor (easiest way I've found to do it)
- make several layers, of the Oreos and then the cream cheese mixture in either 2 new flowerpots, or several individual plastic desert cups. Add Gummy worms and/or creepy crawlies into the layers and on the top of the mix. You can leave it as is, or put a small garden tool in the pot to use for serving. I take this a lot to bridal showers and baby showers, and make it elegant by using a decorated flower pot with pretty artificial flowers stuck into it. If you do this make sure you let everyone know that it's a desert, as it tends to look a little too real in presentation.