How to Make Diet Coke Trifle
- 1Preheat oven according to package directions for cake mix.
- 2Use cooking spray to grease a 9" x 13" cake pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine cake mix and Diet Coke; mix until smooth.
- 4Pour into prepared pan and bake according to directions on box.
- 5When cake is cool, cut into 1-inch cubes (cake will crumble).
- 6Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on package.
- 7In a large glass bowl, layer a third of the cake cubes, a third of the pudding, and then a third of the whipped topping.
- 8Repeat twice, using all ingredients.
- 9Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve chilled.