How to Make Diet Coke Trifle
- Preheat oven according to package directions for cake mix.
- Use cooking spray to grease a 9" x 13" cake pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix and Diet Coke; mix until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake according to directions on box.
- When cake is cool, cut into 1-inch cubes (cake will crumble).
- Prepare pudding mix with milk as directed on package.
- In a large glass bowl, layer a third of the cake cubes, a third of the pudding, and then a third of the whipped topping.
- Repeat twice, using all ingredients.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour and serve chilled.