Diabetic Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
6whole graham crackers, finely ground
1 Tbspbrown sugar
2 Tbspmelted butter
2 pkg8 oz - reduced fat cream cheese, at room temperature
1 pkg8 oz - fat-free cream cheese, at room temperature
1 csugar substitute
2 tsppure vanilla extract
1/4 ccholesterol free egg substitute
2 Tbspall purpose flour
1/2 creduced sugar raspberry or strawberry preserves
How to Make Diabetic Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- For crust, mix graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar together in small bowl. Add butter; stir until crumbs are moistened. Press crumbs evenly onto bottom of pan. Bake about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheeses, sugar substitute and vanilla with electric mixer until smooth. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, then add egg substitute. Mix in flour until well combined. Pour batter evenly over crust. Bake until just set in the center, about 25 minutes. Let cool about 5 minutes.
- Heat preserves and water in small saucepan, stirring constantly, until preserves melt. Spread over filling. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before cutting into bars.
- Dietary Exchanges: 1 Fat, 1/2 Starch
Total Fat 5g
Saturated Fat 3g
Cholesterol 31 mg
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sodium 140 mg