Diabetic Friendly Mandarin Orange Cake
- 1 box
- pillsbury plus sugar free yellow cake mix
- 12 oz
- mandarin oranges in light syrup
- 3/4 c
- 20 oz
- crushed pineapple in own juice
- 12 oz
- sugar free cool whip
- 1 large
- box instant sugar free vanilla pudding
How to Make Diabetic Friendly Mandarin Orange Cake
- 1mix dry cake mix with mandarin oranges with juice, oil and 4 eggs. Divide evenly in 3 round cake pans greased and flour. Bake in 350 degree oven for 25 min. Cool completely before frosting.
- 2Frosting: mix the dry pudding mix with the crushed pineapples in own juices. Fold in sugar free cool whip. Let chill in refrigerator for 10 mins. before frosting cake. Frost between layers and then tops and sides. Keep refrigerated until serving. Very Moist.