I had this recipe from a long time ago. I have recently converted this to diabetic so that my husband can have a sweet treat. Most diabetic Dirt Cake recipes don't include the cream cheese, which is what makes the recipe for me! Hope everyone enjoys this as much as we do!
11. Mix vanilla pudding and milk. Set aside.
2. Cream together cream cheese, cool whip, butter and vanilla.
3. Mix cream cheese mixture with pudding.
4. Chop Oreos in a food processor or blender. (I like to chop my fine. It really looks like dirt. But you can make yours as chuncky as you like.)
5. Spread a thin layer of cookie in bottom of large bowl or pan. Spread a thick layer of pudding. Then another thin layer of cookie. Keep layering until you have used everything. And your top layer is cookie. The Bowl that I use makes 3 cookie layers and 2 pudding layers.
6. Put in fridge and let chill for a couple of hours.