Devil's Food Cake with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups with Chocolate Ganache
So easy to make and hopefully you like it too.
1 boxdevil's food cake mix (and the ingredients on how to make it)
1 csour cream
2 1/2 pkgreese's peanut butter cups
1 pkg8 oz. coolwhip (softened)
1 1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Devil's Food Cake with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups with Chocolate Ganache
- Follow directions on the box on how to make the cake... then add the sour cream and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the 1/2 mixture into a bundt pan then put the peanut butter cups on top of the mixture then pour in the rest of the mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.. Check with the toothpick in the center until the toothpick comes out clean or if the cake is already separating at the sides of the pan. Cool.
- Mix the cool whip and the chocolate chips in a microwaveable glass. Microwave 30 secs then stir it, microwave again 30 secs then stir until all the chips are melted and they are of a nice pourable consistency.
- Put the cake in a nice plate and pour the ganache on top of the cake. Enjoy!