DELUXE PINEAPPLE CAKE
- 2 (8OZ) can(s)
- juice-packed crushed pineapple, well drained, reserving juice
- 18.25 OZ pkg
- pillsbury yellow cake mix
- 14 OZ can(s)
- eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 c
- crisco pure vegetable oil
- 1 (3OZ) pkg
- cream cheese, softened
- 2 TO 3
- drops of yellow food coloring
How to Make DELUXE PINEAPPLE CAKE
- 1HEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with flour no-stick cooking spray. Add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to make 1 cup.
- 2COMBINE cake mix, 1 cup pineapple liquid, eggs, 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk and oil in large bowl. Beat on low speed until moistened, then beat on high speed 3 minutes. Stir in 1 can drained pineapple. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool.
- 4BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in medium bowl. Gradually beat in remaining sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in food coloring and remaining can of drained pineapple. Chill. Spread evenly over cooked cake.