Delicious Sour Cream Coffee Cake
1 pkgbutter recipe cake mix
1 csour cream
6 ozminiature chocolate chips (optional)
1 cchopped walnuts
1/2 cbrown sugar
How to Make Delicious Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 tbsps. dry cake mix, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, water and sugar.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Add 1/2 batter to greased and floured tube or Bundt pan, then 1/2 topping, then remainder of batter, then remainder of topping.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45-55 minutes.
- Can be topped with a glaze.