Delicious Sour Cream Coffee Cake
How to Make Delicious Sour Cream Coffee Cake
- 1In a medium bowl, combine 2 tbsps. dry cake mix, brown sugar and cinnamon.
Stir in nuts and chocolate chips. Set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine remaining cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, water and sugar.
- 3Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 4Add 1/2 batter to greased and floured tube or Bundt pan, then 1/2 topping, then remainder of batter, then remainder of topping.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 45-55 minutes.
- 6Can be topped with a glaze.