- 1 lb
- box of graham crackers
- 2 small pkg
- instant pudding (i used vanilla)
- 3 1/2 c
- 1-8 oz
- container cool whip
- 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp
- cocoa powder
- 3 c
- 1 box
- powdered sugar
How to Make DELICIOUS ECLAIR CAKE
- 1Butter bottom of 9x13" baking dish. Line bottom with whole graham crackers.
- 2Mix pudding with milk. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Blend in cool whip. Pour half of mixture over crackers. Place 2nd layer of crackers over pudding. add 2nd layer of pudding. Then top with crackers. Layers should be: crackers, pudding, crackers, pudding, crackers.
- 3Refrigerate for 2 hours, then frost with chocolate icing and refrigerate for several hours.
- 4ICING: Combine margarine, cocoa and milk in saucepan. Bring ot boil, remove from heat. Add sugar and vanilla. Blend to desired consistency. Add nuts, if desired.
- 5NOTE: You can use any ready made icing to make it easier. Warm in a microwave to thin it out a little before spreading in on the cake.