Delicious Chocolate Mocha Gluten-Free Cake
1-15oz boxdevil's food gluten free cake mix
1 stickbutter, softened
1/4 cchocolate syrup
1 tspbaking powder
1 can(s)vanilla or whipped cream frosting
1/4-1/2 cheavy whipping cream
How to Make Delicious Chocolate Mocha Gluten-Free Cake
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13 pan with no stick foil.
- Beat the butter with the sugar for 2 minutes. Add the remainder of the ingredients except the cake mix and baking powder and beat for 1 minute.
- Add the cake mix and baking powder and mix for 2 minutes on medium speed. Pour into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes and check with toothpick. May need more cooking time depending on your oven.
- For Frosting: whip one can of vanilla or whipped cream frosting with whipping cream until fluffy. Frost cake! Enjoy!