Delicious Chocolate Mocha Gluten-Free Cake
- 1-15oz box
- devil's food gluten free cake mix
- 1 stick
- butter, softened
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- chocolate syrup
- 1/4 c
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 can(s)
- vanilla or whipped cream frosting
- 1/4-1/2 c
- heavy whipping cream
How to Make Delicious Chocolate Mocha Gluten-Free Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13 pan with no stick foil.
- 2Beat the butter with the sugar for 2 minutes. Add the remainder of the ingredients except the cake mix and baking powder and beat for 1 minute.
- 3Add the cake mix and baking powder and mix for 2 minutes on medium speed. Pour into pan.
- 4Bake for 30 minutes and check with toothpick. May need more cooking time depending on your oven.
- 5For Frosting: whip one can of vanilla or whipped cream frosting with whipping cream until fluffy. Frost cake! Enjoy!