Deep Dish Brownies
3/4 c(1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
1 1/2 csugar
1 tspvanilla extract
3/4 call-purpose flour
1/2 cbaking cocoa
1 csemisweet chocolate chips
1/2 tspbaking powder
How to Make Deep Dish Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350 F.; grease an 8-inch square baking pan (or use cooking spray).
- Combine butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl; add eggs and beat well with an electric mixer on low speed.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended; stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly into pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan; cool completely in pan on wire rack and cut into bars.