★★★★★ 2 votes5
- readycrust choc flavored piecrust
- 12 oz
- cream cheese
- 1/2 c
- 2 large
- 2 tsp
- 1 dash(es)
- 1/4 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
How to Make Decadent Swirl Cheesecake
- 1Preehat oven to 325. Beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Add eggs, vanilla, salt and beat until blended.
- 2Place crust on baking sheet and pour filling into crust. Drop melted choc by teaspoonfuls onto filling.
- 3Swirl choc into filling with tip of knife. Bake on sheet for 25-30 mins or until knife inserted comes out clean. Chill 3 hours.