Decadent Chocolate Hearts1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 slicefat free marble poundcake
2drops red food coloring
1/2 creduced calorie nondairy whipped topping
How to Make Decadent Chocolate Hearts
- Just cut heart shapes from slices of fat free marble poundcake and fill with a cloudlike strawberry filling. With a 3 inch heart shaped cookie cutter, or sharp knife, cut each poundcake slice into a heart.
- Place 1 strawberry in small bowl.
- With fork, mash well.
- Fold strawberry mash and red food coloring into whipped topping.
- Place a poundcake heart on 2 dessert plates. (if you like, place strawberry topping mixture into piping bag fitted with decorative tip.)
- Chill 5 minutes.
- Pipe or spoon strawberry topping mixture onto each heart.
- Top with remaining hearts and garnish with remaining strawberries.