Decadent Chocolate Hearts1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 4 slice
- fat free marble poundcake
- strawberries, divided
- drops red food coloring
- 1/2 c
- reduced calorie nondairy whipped topping
How to Make Decadent Chocolate Hearts
- 1Just cut heart shapes from slices of fat free marble poundcake and fill with a cloudlike strawberry filling. With a 3 inch heart shaped cookie cutter, or sharp knife, cut each poundcake slice into a heart.
- 2Place 1 strawberry in small bowl.
- 3With fork, mash well.
- 4Fold strawberry mash and red food coloring into whipped topping.
- 5Place a poundcake heart on 2 dessert plates. (if you like, place strawberry topping mixture into piping bag fitted with decorative tip.)
- 6Chill 5 minutes.
- 7Pipe or spoon strawberry topping mixture onto each heart.
- 8Top with remaining hearts and garnish with remaining strawberries.