Decadent Chocolate Caramel Cake
I've also heard this called "Better than Sex" Cake, but you'll have to judge for yourself... ;)
- 1 box
- chocolate cake mix, baked as directed on package (any type of chocolate cake is fine..devil's food, etc, all work)
- 1 jar(s)
- caramel ice cream topping
- 1 c
- eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 8 oz
- cool whip
- crushed heath bars
How to Make Decadent Chocolate Caramel Cake
- 1Bake cake as directed in a 9x13 cake pan. Remove from oven and cool about 10 minutes. Poke holes in cake with the (round) handle of a wooden spoon.
- 2Mix caramel topping with sweetened condensed milk and pour over cake. Refrigerate to cool completely.
- 3Top with Cool Whip. Sprinkle with crushed heath bars right before serving.