Decadent Andes Mint Stuffed Cupcakes
- 1 box
- duncan hines triple chocolate decadent cake mix, baked into cupcakes and as directed
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick
- 1-2 tsp
- peppermint extract
- bag andes mint baking chips
- drops green food dye
How to Make Decadent Andes Mint Stuffed Cupcakes
- 1Bake cake mix into cupcakes, as directed. Cool.
- 2Puncture 1" diameter hole all the way down the cupcake (I use the handle of a metal whisk).
- 3Mix together filling - 8oz softened cream cheese, stick of softened butter, 8oz of Cool Whip, approximately 1 cup of powdered sugar, 1 or 2 teaspoons of mint extract, 3/4 bag of Andes mint baking chips, and a few drops of green food dye. Blend well.
- 4Pipe filling into each cupcake. Sprinkle with the rest of the Andes Mint pieces.