Deb's Easy-Chees"Y" Danish
- 2 pkg
- 8 ounces cream cheese,softened
- 1 c
- egg yolk
- egg white
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- tubes (8oz. each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
How to Make Deb's Easy-Chees"Y" Danish
- 1In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Add egg yolk and vanilla;beat on low speed until blended.Set aside.
- 2Unroll one tube of crescent roll dough into one long rectangle,seal seams and perforations. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 9x13 baking dish.
- 3Spread with cream cheese mixture. On a lightly floured surface press or roll out remaining dough into a 9x13 inch rectangle.Place over filling and brush with egg white.
- 4In a small bowl combine the sugar and cinnomon. Sprinkle over top. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly but serve warm.