★★★★★ 2 votes5
- graham cracker pie crust
- 2 box
- cream cheese
- 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- almond extract or vanilla extract (i prefer almond)
- 1 can(s)
- cherry pie filling
How to Make Debi's Cheesecake Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350*
- 2Add soft cream cheese, sugar, egg and almond extract. to your bowl. I use a kitchen aide and the secrete to this recipe is to on low speed beat all ingredients until mixed. Increase mixer speed to medium and beat on medium for 10 minutes. (scraping the bowl to mix all ingredients)
- 3pour mixture in you graham cracker crust put into your preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes. Cake is done when the top of the cake is light brown. Check every 3 minutes until brown. Cool and refrigerate. Use the plastic cover from the Graham cracker crust as your lid! I also freeze extra pies because everyone wants one to take home!
- 4* You can use extra servings pie crust to do this increase sugar to 1 cup increase egg to 2 and cream cheese to 2 1/2 boxes.
- 5My family loves Cherry Pie filling as a topper. I let our guests pick from Cherry or plain. Do not put the cherries on until you cut your pie and then scoop cherries on top! Good Luck!