Debbie's Easiest Ever Dessert
1. Use Blueberry Pie Filling with a Yellow cake mix. Sometimes I leave off the brown sugar and sometimes I don't. Sprinkle pecans over the cake (optional). Follow with the butter. Bake and serve.
2.Use Cherry or Strawberry Pie Filling with a Yellow Cake Mix.
Leave off the brown Sugar. Sprinkle your pecans over the cake mix (optional) then top with the butter. When done serve as is or sprinkle top with confectioner’s sugar.
3.Use Cherry or Strawberry Pie Filling with a Devil's Food cake mix. Leave off the brown Sugar. Sprinkle your pecans over the cake mix (optional) then top with the butter. When done serve as is or drizzle with chocolate ice cream topping.
4. Follow the directions as witten, substituting peach pie filling for apple pie filling.
2 can(s)apple pie filling
1 boxyellow or french vanilla cake mix
1 clight brown sugar, packed
1/2 cchopped pecans or walnuts
·extra chopped nuts for garnish
·caramel ice cream topping
How to Make Debbie's Easiest Ever Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9x13 glass pan with cooking spry. Spread 2 cans of Apple Pie filling evenly in the bottom of the pan.
- Cut stick of butter into small bits and cut into the cake mix. Evenly crumble the cake mix over the top of the apples. Top with crumbled brown sugar. Sprinkle nuts over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Remove from oven. While still warm drizzle with caramel ice cream topping. Since you can never get too much of a good thing, when I dish this up, I drizzle more caramel topping and sprinkle with more chopped pecans. Enjoy!