Debbie's Aunt's Cake (A good recipe!)
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 box (2 layer size) yellow cake mix, without pudding added
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding ( 3.25 oz)
- 12 oz pkg. chocolate chips
- 1 bar (4 oz) german's sweet chocolate, grated
- 1 1/2 tbsp. powdered sugar, for garnish (optional)
a 12 cup fluted pan. (Bundt, etc). In large bowl of mixer, beat eggs at
medium speed just until blended.
the cake mix and pudding mix to the egg mixture. Beat at medium speed for 2
minutes or until thick and well blended. Fold in the chocolate chips and
grated chocolate. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top
with a spatula. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out
clean; the cake will be well browned.
rack for 10 minutes. Invert the cake onto the rack and cool completely. Sift
powdered sugar over the top, if desired.
Source: My Old Recipes