- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 box (2 layer size) yellow cake mix, without pudding added
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding ( 3.25 oz)
- 12 oz pkg. chocolate chips
- 1 bar (4 oz) german's sweet chocolate, grated
- 1 1/2 tbsp. powdered sugar, for garnish (optional)
How to Make Debbie's Aunt's Cake (A good recipe!)
- 1Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350. Lightly butter and flour
a 12 cup fluted pan. (Bundt, etc). In large bowl of mixer, beat eggs at
medium speed just until blended.
- 2Beat in the sour cream and oil to mix. Add
the cake mix and pudding mix to the egg mixture. Beat at medium speed for 2
minutes or until thick and well blended. Fold in the chocolate chips and
grated chocolate. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top
with a spatula. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out
clean; the cake will be well browned.
- 3Cool the cake in the pan on a wire
rack for 10 minutes. Invert the cake onto the rack and cool completely. Sift
powdered sugar over the top, if desired.
Source: My Old Recipes